As of April 14, due to overwhelming response, we have suspended accepting new applications for our investment service. We still have available our crowdfunding CAD package as well as by-the-hour service. If you have a product idea and would consider our crowdfunding package or the buy-the-hour service, please submit your idea to our partner site Evocativo.com. Thank you for your patience.
Bring us your product idea and we will engineer and design it. We invest in your company's success by providing our service free of charge. All we ask of you is a small perpetuity when you sell your product. We require a small retainer fee which is refunded to you in the first round of royalties.
Here are some of the products we can design for you:
-Toys and Recreation
-Health/ Fitness Equipment
-Medical And Dental Supplies
-Food and Beverage
Our Engineers are experts in Mechanical
Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering Circuit Design, Software,
Computer and Systems Engineering. We use the latest technology such as
CAD/CAM 3-D Modeling.
Follow these Steps to Success:
1) Get on the internet and do your homework! Click here for Google Patent Searches. We do not require the product be patentable however we do not accept projects which violate any existing patent.
2) Click here for our Contact Us page, fill out the online form, and submit. Be sure and tell us a little about yourself and how you came up with your idea.
3) Download our Non-Disclosure Form below, sign and return via email or snail mail. Email it to us here or mail it to the address shown on the form. We will sign it and return it to you.
4) Once the NDA has been executed, tell us about your idea, your marketing plan, and how you intend to raise capital. In other words, present to us what you would to any other investor interested in your idea.
5) Our team will evaluate your idea. Please allow up to one month for our team to evaluate your product submission.
6) If accepted, we will email you our contract. We do not invest capital into your project. We invest only our time and skills. You must have some financial resources available to provide the required retainer fee, any patent (if appropriate), build physical prototypes, market and manufacture your product.
7) Decide if you want to take advantage of our contingency percentage buy-down option.
8) For submissions we reject or for clients not wanting to enter into a royalty agreement, we offer an hourly rate engineering service.
9) We also offer a fixed fee service to provide conceptual level design work sufficient for you to further your funding efforts.
Content copyright . FreeEngineers. All rights reserved.